[SR-Users] XCAP Jitsi
Abdul Gafar
2014-10-16 09:25:12 UTC
We configure use XCAP in version: kamailio 4.1.6 (x86_64/linux)
Error in SIP Client (Jitsi)
Resource cannot be read
http://192.x.x.x.x:5060/xcap-root/xca-caps/global/index For Null

Please Help me , for solve it's solution

//Gafar
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
2014-10-16 09:30:26 UTC
Not sure if still the same with latest versions, but in the past it was
required to do various normalizations depending on the client, see this
email:

- http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2013-October/079988.html

If you still get errors, then set debug=3 in kamailio config and send
here all the syslog messages for processing the xcap request.

Cheers,
Daniel